5 Steps On How to Paint Porcelain Floor Tiles
Painting your porcelain floor tiles can radically transform your entire living space. And believe it or not, you don’t need a professional to paint your floors for you, you can do it yourself!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can paint your porcelain tiled floor properly:
1. First off, you’re going to want to scuff up the floor’s surface, so that the primer adheres to it.
2. The cleaner the floor, the better your paint will adhere to it. So, the next step is to vacuum the floor to ensure there’s no dust and debris left behind after the sanding. Any heavy-duty stripper and floor cleaner should do the job.
3. Next, use a high-quality primer. Starting at the far end of the room and working towards the entrance, apply the primer to the grout and the tiles with a paint brush and a small roller respectively. Keep your strokes smooth; there’s no need to rush!
4. Paint the floor tiles the same way you applied the primer.
5. Give your floor at least a couple of days to fully dry.
There you have it! A pretty inexpensive DIY project that can give you a porcelain tiled floor that looks current and visually appealing.
If you would like more design tips, or you are looking to remodel or designing your home, please contact us at tiles www.cdkindustriesng.com or call us on 09062275110, 09062275111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org